I think by now, if I hasn’t already said it, it’s pretty clear that I hate humans. One of my major problems with other humans is the way they behave in public places or crowds. There are a few types that I have particular problems with, and are the reason I avoid my local town.
1. Parents. As a rule I hate small children. But sometimes it’s the proud parents of their precious children that I have a bigger problem with. Because while they are unable to control their offspring, they then, as they try to control them say “let this nice girl/lady past”. Woah woah woah. First thing, I am not nice. Second, I am not female.
2. Small Children. They scream, get in your way, then wonder why you trip over them and scream some more. Parents, control your children.
3. Teenagers. Especially the ones you attend school with. All there hanging around pretending to be cool playing overplayed music on a shit speaker. And meanwhile you’re just there thinking is this really the best way to use your time. You look fucking bored.
4. Grandmas. The middle of the street is not the place to have your discussion while either stopped or walking so slow we all may as well be in a funeral procession. MOVE OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY.
5. The fake policeman. I swear a lot. One of my favourite words is probably fuck. Then you get the dick who pulls you up and tells you “there are children present” I honestly don’t give a shit. If a parent can control their child for long enough to have a conversation, they can tell it not to say fuck. So fuck off.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post, I enjoyed making it. Please give it a like. Comment anything I forgot. Follow me to see more of what I have to say. My socials are at the top.